Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Welcome! An Introduction for you lovelies.

Hello all, welcome to my blog! I figured an introduction would be appreciated, so here you go.

First off, if you couldn't tell, my name is Brittany. I have an unhealthy obsession with makeup and hair and also love helping others out there in the makeup/hair/fashion realm. My personal style is in the Pin Up/Rockabilly/Punk range, but that doesn't mean I'm not incredibly familiar with other styles [really I'm just fickle and all over the place]. I plan on publishing pictorials, lessons, and potentially videos on things that have been requested either through public networking or my personal facebook; if you have any requests or questions, please post them! 

Things I'm most familiar with for posting pictures/tutorials: hair, makeup, style and nails; basically anything beauty related is cool with me.

I'm going to work on getting a schedule of some sort up so you'll know when I'll post next. Thanks for reading and I'll see you soon!





If you would like to find me on networking sites:

1 comment:

  1. hello pretty lady :) I will give you your first request :) What is the best way to cover my blemishes or imperfections? Remember I'm old so I am getting age spots . :( and the next question would be eyeliner.. have never used it much and would like to learn a few tricks for the eyes.
    Thanks
    an old classy lady :)

    ReplyDelete